SLIP AND FALL
It is the obligation of all property owners to ensure that their property is in a safe and risk free condition at all times. Failure on the part of a property owner to repair and maintain property could result in serious injuries during slip, trip or fall incidents.
A property owner could face legal action if negligence is found on their part due to the dangerous manner in which property has been constructed, adapted or maintained and when this negligence leads to a foreseeable slip, trip or fall incident.
Slip and fall incidents can occur at any of these common places:
- Construction areas
- Swimming pools
- Walkways such as sidewalks, elevators or curbs
- Homes of neighbours, friends or family
- Public pools, gyms and restrooms
- Parking lots, driveways and parking garages
- Shopping centres
- Places of employment
- Restaurants, bars and clubs
- Stairs with loose handrails
- Office buildings
Talk to a Slip and Fall specialist advisor today